温度感觉:
  • 实时天气:温尼伯
    温度感觉:
查看: 4693|回复: 10
打印 上一主题 下一主题

谁能推荐一个名副其实的验车师傅

楼主
发表于 2004-6-23 14:12:41 | 显示全部楼层
(Abide me of using English now, No Chinese Input Device Now), I would like to recommend one.

He help me checked two cars, the first one, 2001 Honda Accord EX V6, Me and my wife like it very much, but he found transmission has problem, and force dealer finally admitted that the car has an accident from head by proof discovered rely on his expertise and instinct, and the dealer agreed to fix it before I can purchase it. (But, I stopped here, I don’t think I can risk myself on a car with a fixed transmission system). (Initially, dealer said no accident at all, this also make me sick, So don’t trust any dealer or personnel but yourself, if you can not trust your own skills on car selection, (like myself, know nothing about car even I like car), please go for someone professional, it’s better cost a little now then later on cost you much more to fix a car has real big problem)

The second car, which is the one I have right now, 98 Accord LX, 110K, in really good condition, I changed the spark plugs, etc. very quiet.

Ok, FeiHuaShaoShuo, make your own decision, his name is Liu Qiang, Phone number (416) 293-3599, Cell: (416)-357-1869

Just my personal opinion, I also tried a few others to help me check a few cars but none as professional as him.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表