温度感觉:
楼主: 山蛟龙
打印 上一主题 下一主题

别老笑话别人:加拿大也沦为造假大国?

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-7-4 17:18:18 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

移民至加拿大的中国人最喜向国人吹嘘的是,加拿大是信用第一的国家,加拿大的人都不会说谎,不会造假,公道公平,但事实也并非完全如此。难民造假,结婚造假,入籍造假,身份造假,贷款造假,签证造假, ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2012-7-4
加拿大,美国是造假祖师爷,看不出来。
Court evidences are very tricky, misleading and deceptive in my personal experience

Most of the honourable justice does not know what they want in the court and doe not know what are evidences for the case in my experience, but the honourable makes people believe they are using evidences against you in court. The honourable justice does not always use evidences people believed to be true and evidence, I found all of them use manufactured evidence or processed evidences and ignore real evidences, I am not only surprised, but also confused.

In the case of mine, the Ponzi scheme is falsified by OSC and its staff’ false sworn evidences and manufactory. The definition of crime and definition of Ponzi scheme have changed and simplified by OSC and courts.

When my investors and I try to provide evidences to the court and the honourable, the honourable seems lying in the court that there is no evidence, no reliable evidence, not enough evidence as excuses  at all the times.

All evidences are government lawyers commissioned affidavit, court paper documents and honorable justice orders, most of times, the court orders even are not justice’s orders, the honourable take orders from the lawyers of government and signed by the justice, it is appear to be conflicting interest and dishonor, they totally ignore and forget investors, or majority investors and their interest. I am the only one who always put investors’ interest first.   

The way the lawyers and honourable justice make evidences are the words familiar to you and the public that” you have the right to be silent, anything you say will be used (manufactured or falsified) as evidence against you. They will mis-interpret what you say and what you mean to mislead or help the justice find case or make the case against you.

The crown attorney, Lawyers on the other side always falsified your word or mine as true evidences, there is no motivation and real evidences in my case, only tens thousands of court documents and procedures and years’ processes. There is no communication, no dialogue, no exchange of evidences, no talk, no understanding and intention to understand each other, no honesty, no sincerity and no honor, no brain and no theory and no solution, no aim and no open motivation, but plenty of damages, harm and prosecution and punishment before prove.

It seems the longer, the more punishment and damage, the happier, the crown office attorney and OSC attorney and its staff feel. They seems try to make money for the government, but waste huge money and effort for nothing and mislead the government and the public. They are in the business of making money, dreams of hundred thousand of times of 500 dollar per hour, but they do not know how to make money and where to make and lose big in my case.  Nobody could make money from the minus 60 million dollars except myself. I did not invite anybody to destroy himself and the government financially and its reputation.

The honorable Chinese Warren Buffett ‘s 1% weekly return is a 20 years’ effort, a dream, miracle, a theory, practice, good for investors, economy and the government, why do give us all a chance?

HONOR & DISHONOR

This is the most important aspect of the law. In law, “Honor” or “Dishonor” is a process. It is what is done in response to a presentment. Throughout the entire process you must be in honor. This applies to everything you do in the legal process. To act with dishonor toward the other person is the highest sin in any system of law.
沙发
发表于 2012-7-4 17:33:08 | 显示全部楼层
一讲司法大家都讲证据,案子一到我这里旁氏欺诈的定义也可以变,需要的证据也变了,什么是证据,我发现证券会,警察和法官都不清楚。一系列的法庭事件和过程变成了证据。这叫造假,制造冤假错案是经常的事。

法官的诀窍在”证据“,只有律师说好了,法官同意才是证据,不是真正意义,不是大家普遍认为的证据。

警察和律师说你可以保持沉默,你说话就可以成为证据,说话的意思,可以篡改捏造成为证据。

每个人必须把钱给他们,听律师和法官的,否则就成证据,你没做错事,可以说错就是证据。律师每小时500 一方是抢你的钱,掠夺,时间也长,赚的也多,客户越多。一方是惩罚你,考验你。

很多人打官司输不是没有证据,而是法官不认你的证据,故意的,你做什么也没有用,法官不听,是不对的,应该投诉,告他, DISHONOR.

很多人不懂法,盲目崇拜,法官非常随意。一个法官受尊敬必须做到:公平合理,有理有据,否则麻烦很大。目前法律过于商业化和欺诈性,外行是没有识别能力的。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表