温度感觉: 11°
楼主: 胖小新
打印 上一主题 下一主题

被撞死华人妇女:生前难民申请刚被拒

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-12-31 10:30:04 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

(本网综合)向亲朋好友借了人民币50万元办理旅游签证,经马来西亚偷渡来多伦多。不料经过旅途的奔波,途径马来西亚时意外流产,于是她只身前来多伦多,并尝试以难民的身分留下,但其申请却 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2010-12-31
"福建人" again???
沙发
发表于 2011-1-2 23:16:21 | 显示全部楼层
A woman wrote the best 'Letter to the Editor' in ages!  She cuts to the quick and explains things better than all the baloney you hear on TV.
Her letter reads:

Recently, large demonstrations have taken place across the country protesting the fact that parliament is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration. Certain people are angry that Canada might actually want to protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, make it harder (as an illegal immigrant) to stay indefinitely.

Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests...

Let's say I break into your house. Then, when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave. But I say, 'I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and done the laundry and swept the floors; I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working and honest (except for when I broke into your house).

According to the protesters, not only must you let me stay, you must add me to your family's insurance plan, educate my kids, and provide other benefits to me and to my family (my husband will do your yard work) because he too is hard-working and honest, except for that breaking-in part.

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my illegal right to be there. It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm hard-working and honest, um, except for well, you know. And what a deal it is for me!! I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of selfishness, prejudice and being an anti-housebreaker. Oh yeah, English is too hard for me to learn so I want you to learn my language so you can communicate with me! Since I live in your house, you should also allow me to vote ... in my own language!

Why can't people see how ridiculous this is??!!!

Only in Canada!
西北 发表于 2011-1-1 15:07 http://bbs.51.ca/images/common/back.gif

This is a really good one. Make sense!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表