• 实时天气:蒙特利尔 21°
    温度感觉: 21°
  • 实时天气:温尼伯
    温度感觉:
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请高手指点, 帮忙翻译这句

16#
发表于 2010-4-7 08:43:00 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈,谢谢你的引经据典,其实这也是我平时比较欣赏你的地方。我对照了你的这4点,平心而论,觉得没有一点适合我。我一没兴趣与人竞赛或斗争,二没有想与人较劲成为谓势均力敌之势,更没有与人对弈、交锋的初衷。猛一看觉得泛指对方可能适合我,可里面的解释却难以与我匹配。所以,只想在里告诉你被对手的感觉不好。好了,不想多说,免得....
smilngangel 发表于 2010-4-7 09:29

那就按你的意思,把你当第三方吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2010-4-7 08:46:17 | 显示全部楼层
在这里我的本意是:对手就是观点不同的人,尤其是那些还想驳倒对方的人。
回复

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2010-4-7 09:46:31 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得所有本贴的参与者,都应该感谢楼主开了个好贴,给予诸位机会和理由抒发和释放一下自己的情怀和妙语,不至于把大家的激情、闲情浪费在自己的心里。不必在意是否扣题,是否宣宾夺主。或许能引发出另一个意想不到的发现,一个创意非凡的话题。
回复

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2010-4-7 10:52:54 | 显示全部楼层
我个人认为"对手"在某种程度上是对意见不完全相同者的一种尊称, 是认定说话的对方,有水平,见识,才学,想说服他,希望他认同. 否则的话,就没必要谈下去了. 在某种程度上也可称"知音" 或一种"看重"
直面人生 发表于 2010-4-7 11:02

精辟。:thanx:
回复

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2010-4-7 12:42:04 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 和者盖寡 于 2010-4-7 13:44 编辑
更正, 是令慈.
接受道歉.
香港来的鸟人 发表于 2010-4-7 13:09

恭喜你们和好:

梅艳芳 - 床前明月光 [KTV] ktv.playinmel.com

回复

使用道具 举报

21#
发表于 2010-4-9 19:08:29 | 显示全部楼层

"You need to get out more"之寓意的进一步推敲

本帖最后由 和者盖寡 于 2010-4-9 21:33 编辑
I converted from atheism to Christianity in November of 1974. I'm a non-denominational, charismatic, born-again evangelical type of Christian. I am also a progressive/liberal Democrat. If you think this is contradictory, perhaps you need to get out more.

To #3 uhHuh, you dumb bitc#. K-Fed is fat and ugly. He was never "hot," nor will he ever be. You need to get out more, if you consider him desirable.

Why would you drink more than one beer then go ride a bike? Are you telling me you need to go to SD to get drunk? You need to get out more!!

shityourlegoff, youve made 54 comments on me in the past month? i suggest you need to get out more...

To dream that you are at a party, suggests that you need to get out more and enjoy yourself. If the party is bad, then it indicates that you are unsure of your social skills.

Yet can so much fecal gazing be a bad thing? Absolutely, says James Dillard, medical director of Columbia University's Rosenthal Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine. "All the neurotics are going to think this is wonderful," he says. "The whole alternative side of life is a little bit self-obsessed. If you're reading a book that has you focusing on your poop, you need to get out more. Instead of looking at your butt, you might want to look more at the vegetable aisle."

Whoa. Slow right down here. You say you've been talking to this woman for a month and you think you're in love?!

I'd say you need to get out more.

You're setting yourself up for a great big fall if you continue along this way.

Calm right down and have a good look at your 'real life'. What's going on there?

Could it be that you don't have many outlets and you've 'fallen in love' due to lack of other interests or options?

You've got to get a grip on the online situation, for the moment at least, it is what it is – friendly banter – and unless your lady friend has indicated otherwise, your declarations of love are likely to send her fleeing.

Do you have any women friends you can spend time with to take the heat out of this situation?

Try to slow things down and at least meet the poor woman before you start throwing around the L word!

you need to get out more if you can whinge about this. Seriously, some people obviously just cant enjoy the good things in life

online-question: How do you get a girl in high school to like you?

online-answer: You CAN'T get anyone to like you. You can only show the best side of yourself and hopes she likes you. And if you are asking this question online..you need to get out more...

Finally, if an alien came down to our planet and asked, "Who are you?" we'd all say, "We're human beings on planet Earth." When it comes down to it, we're all the same. So in terms of helping others, a person's skin color, religious beliefs, or citizenship shouldn't matter. If you believe it does, then you need to get out more, open your heart, and look inside yourself to uncover what aspect of yourself you dislike so much that you're projecting it on other people.

从大量日常实用英语的上下文中体会"You need to get out more"之寓意。根据上述现代英语的实例(还可以列举更多),我理解"You need to get out more"的中文含义是:“你应该从中自拔(从中走出来),不要深陷其中。你不应太固执,而应开阔眼界,解放思想,多尝试其它不同的方式。”

这样一来,原句的意思是:“如果你(还)不后悔,你应该进一步开阔眼界和思维方式。不要一条道走到黑。不要固执己见。”

愿意听听不同意见,或者例子。
回复

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2010-4-9 21:12:07 | 显示全部楼层
回复  和者盖寡

thank you very much.
I couldn't agree more.
一世人生 发表于 2010-4-9 21:59

you are welcome.
回复