温度感觉:
楼主: 芸芸众生
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Sears 打工遭辞退 两网友明要去抗议

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-10-16 09:22:01 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

相关文章内容摘要

(本网记者 谈海)快讯:张先生和姜先生二位今天(16日)上午11点半已按计划抵达Sears总部抗议,每人举了一块牌子。本网记者将进一步给出详细报道。 ... [ 查看全文 ]

§ 发表于 2007-10-15
I hope they complain this issue to Sears, and ask them to provide a report what is the reason to fire them, and also present their facts to Sears, and then according to their response, decide next step such as go to Labor department.

No person has an experience to go to Sears to protest it. Maybe it will be work. Their experience will help other people.

But I hope they remember they also made something wrong such as : 姜先生忍不住了,管工再一次命令他去帮别人的时候,他明确告诉管工,那边的人足够了,根本用不着我们帮忙。

As a worker, you can not make judgment on this issue. You can say I have finished too many works, and too tired. Can I take a break, and then go to help them ?

为什么这么做?为什么别人不干活也没人管,偏偏把所有的活都压到他们的头上?

You can calculate how many work you have done, and clarify your allegations to Sears.

Good luck for them.
沙发
发表于 2007-10-16 09:49:12 | 显示全部楼层
最初由[ffgg123]发布

自己也搞不清楚什么问题,还要辅导别人,真是没有办法了,再说一遍,他们不是为sears打工,他们的老板是经纪公司。

I think they should have some relationship with Sears, even they are contacted worker. For example, if they have accident in work place, who is responsible for it.

There is nothing wrong that I suggest they go to get a response for this issue from Sears. If Sears say the work is finished, not fire them. How does these two guy do, still go to protest it ?

This topic is about suggestion.

Paper say they insisted to go to protest it. I say no person has such experience about this issue, if you success, it will help other people.

You are funny guy, both of us are not clear what this discussion want to do.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表