温度感觉: 11°
查看: 716|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

为了您和家人的健康,请严把进口关(转贴)

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-10-29 14:37:23 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 俺爱俺家 于 2011-10-29 16:16 编辑

According to the (EPA美国环保局), 60 percent of herbicides, 90 % of fungicides and 30 % of insecticides are known to cause cancer.
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-29 14:38:02 | 只看该作者
Here are some educational pieces that I have found helpful in determining my selection of produce from my local market and/or grocery store.
The Environmental Working Group has provided a handy tool called, the “Shoppers’ Guide to Pesticides in Produce” that you may find helpful too.
You may want to put this in an adobe file and there is a cutout purse size guide that you can take with you as you shop.
I recommend for a very effective, affordable and easy to use fruit / vegetable spray that you can make at home for fractions of the cost of some of those on the market!

And finally, a little bit of education as to how to read those PLU codes ( Price Look Up code 价格查询码) on your produce at your local grocery so you know if what you are buying is organic or not……..always check this code as many times, the heading over the bin may say “organic” but somehow, inorganic produce is incorrectly placed in those bins……….consumer be AWARE!

— 4 digits: conventional produce
— 5 digits beginning with 9: organic
— 5 digits beginning with 8: GMO ( genetically modified organism  转基因生物)
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-29 15:28:37 | 只看该作者
Example:
— #4131 = Fuji apple
— #94131= Organic Fuji apple
— #84131 = GMO Fuji apple

Thank you for your ongoing interest in improving YOUR health naturally by making educated choices and decisions about what foods you will allow in your body and in the bodies of those you love an care about.

94131 FUJI APPLES.JPG (332.13 KB, 下载次数: 4)

94131 FUJI APPLES.JPG
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表